Sign up to the Lane mailing list to receive all twelve competitions
We're celebrating Christmas in style this year and we're inviting you to join us. For twelve days in December we will be having a competition to win prizes every single day!
As well as our own homeware collection, you'll be given the chance to win a whole host of prizes from brands that are part of the Lane family.
How to enter
Sign up to the Lane mailing list as soon as you can and on Monday 12th December through to Friday 23rd, you will receive a link to a competition widget.
When you start receiving the emails from Monday 12th, click on the link in the email and all you will have to do is enter your email address and tell us your name. If you want to boost your chances of winning, you can follow Lane and the other brand's Twitter profile, or tweet the competition link.
It's as easy as that!
Winners will be announced Tuesday 3rd January via email.
Brands involved and their prizes:
Luxury paint and wallpaper company Little Greene will be offering a £150 gift voucher. Redeemable on any of the products on their website, we recommend getting involved in the pink interiors trend and getting a couple of pots of their new emulsion colours.
Next door neighbours Small Food are giving away a whole Christmas food hamper full of their classic recipes. It will include crispbreads, biscuits, jam, honey, a small Christmas cake, olive oil, brown sauce, Christmas Benedict bar all handmade in their bakery at Primary Studios. As well as the hamper, you will receive more tasty treats from our friends and luxury bean to bar chocolatiers Ottar Chocolate. They're offering a trio of their salted caramels
If you're into your artisan coffee, then this is the prize for you. Local coffee roasters Outpost are offering an entire brewing kit complete with Chemex, coffee bean grinder and a bag of their beans from the Huye Mountain in Rwanda.
Outpost select exceptional coffee from a handful of growers and co-operatives from around the globe. They then carefully roast their coffees in small batches up the road from us in Radford.
Campbell Cole are our go-to for stylish, seasonless accessories. They meticulously design items that are carried everyday - wallets, keyrings, bags and purses. Made close to us in the Midlands using the finest Italian veg tanned leather, the card holders are designed for people who like to have flat pockets and travel light. We love that all of their collection is British made and has a clean, contemporary aesthetic similar to our own.
Such & Such
One of our very first retailers, Such & Such sell originally designed and well made homeware and accessories, made by artisan craftspeople from around the UK. We love that they're proud to tell the stories behind their whole product range. Such & Such are offering a lucky winner one of their Ceramic Growlers made by the Portland Growler Company. Made to keep beer fresh and cold, they can be used for any drinks. All of their growlers are hand slip cast by hand and are made with stoneware.
Dowsing & Reynolds
One of our newest retailers, Dowsing & Reynolds are on online lighting retailer selling pendants, vintage bulbs, wall lights, illuminated letters and even have a 'create your own light' product full of a variety of different components. They're offering one of our winners an industrial style Concrete Pendant Light and Designer LED Gem Lightbulb, designed exclusively by them. The light is designed to be a lovely textural addition and to showcase the geometric glass finish.
Olive & The Fox
Based in Tunbridge Wells, lighting and homeware shop Olive & The Fox has a beautiful and quirky collection selling lamps, candles, furniture and even a lovely range of faux flowers. Their Cork Bulb Pendant is a great way of incorporating this fashionable material and texture in your interior scheme. They're offering it as their prize, complete with an E27 large screw fitting bulb.
Little Greene Twin Tone Lampshade (in a colourway of your choice)
Set of three Sand Cast Brick Tea Light Holders
Beam Table Lamp (in a colour of your choice)
A pair of Twin Tone Tweed Cushions (in colourways of your choice)
A pair of stoneware mugs and a dipping bowl
Unframed hand pulled screen print (in a design of your choice)
Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Promotion Description: The 'Lane 12 Days of Christmas Competition - Lane Twin Tone Lampshade' ("Sweepstakes") begins on 12/12/2016 at 12:00 AM (London) and ends on 12/23/2016 at 11:59 PM (London) (the "Promotion Period"). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Lane ("Sponsor"), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the giveaway. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes.
2. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of United Kingdom who are 18 years or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the "Promotion Entities"), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize.
3. Winner Selection: The winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted by 13 days by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received. Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information on or about 13 days after the random drawing. Potential winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 48 hours of notification. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively "the Prize Claim Documents"). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within United Kingdom. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
5. Online Entry: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by signing into the entry form and perform the tasks provided.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the entrant. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant's Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor's database clock will be the official time keeper for this Sweepstakes.
7. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification.
In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the Sweepstakes, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor's satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
8. Winner's List: To obtain a copy of any legally required winners list or a copy of the Official Rules, send the applicable request and a self-addresses, stamped, #10 envelope to Lane cc: Lane 12 Days of Christmas Competition - Lane Twin Tone Lampshade at Primary Studios, 33 Seely Road, Nottingham, NG7 1NU. Request must be received no later than 13 days + 6 MONTHS for the name of the winner and, by the end of the promotion, for a copy of the rules.
9. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Lane, Primary Studios, 33 Seely Road, Nottingham, NG7 1NU, email@example.com
11. Facebook Disclaimer: Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.